The costs are in USD
This program is designed for teenagers who want to have fun during their summer holidays. In an international setting, the campers will meet childrens their own age from all around the world. Along with the fun language workshops in the morning, a range of exciting activities are proposed every afternoon. An unforgettable holiday is guaranteed. Costs mentioned below are for a 1 week program with accommodation. Please send us an email for our 2, 3 weeks and 4 weeks program options and details.
Objectives and spirit: For campers who will be a part of this program
- Live the language they learn – put into practice their language skills with native speakers their own age
- Learn about different cultures
- Explore an incredible range of activities in the magnificent setting of Megève
- Understand the importance of team spirit
- Try new and exciting sports and arts activities
- Discover life in the Alps through visits and excursions
- Develop their sense of independence
Daily program: Every weekday, your child will follow the program below
- English or French, as a foreign language with a maximum of eight students per class, divided into groups depending on level. Varied resources are used (drama, role playing, interactive whiteboards, excursions).
- Take part in a different activity every afternoon:
- Sports activities are based on age (all languages mixed) and can include: swimming, ice skating, hiking with dogs, rafting, climbing, bobsleigh, adventure park in the trees, team games, hiking in the low mountains, biathlon, acrobatic ‘Parkour’, baseball, archery tag, trampoline, golf, slackline, wakeboard, mountain scooter, paintball, karting, escape game…
- And in the evening there is more: After dinner we organize activities taking into account how tired the campers are. Activities can include: team games (charades etc), an evening grilling marshmallows, competitions and of course we finish the week with our Friday night camp disco.
It’s showtime!! During the week, the campers prepare a production with our drama teacher and on Saturday they get to show off their talent to parents and public alike.
For a 2 week program we organize an excursion on the Sunday:
- Travel to the top of the ‘Mer de Glace’ (Sea of Ice) in Chamonix at 1913 m by funicular railway. It is one of the most important sites in the valley of Chamonix and is the largest glacier in France (7 km long and 200m deep).
- Discover life in the Alps through visits and excursions.
- Take the gondola to the top of the Aiguille de Midi and enjoy the spectacular views of the Mont Blanc mountain range.
- Visit Annecy and its lake: tour the historic town of Annecy and experience its beautiful canals and blue-green lake. Annecy is known as ‘The Venice of the Alps’!
- Visit local mountain resorts each with their own specialty.