The costs are in USD
What’s the best way to learn a new language? By having fun! And that’s exactly what we do at our camp. The Fun program is perfect for younger campers and especially for those leaving home for the first time. Our whole team is experienced in looking after this age group and making sure they feel comfortable and confident. Costs mentioned below are for a 1 week program with accommodation. Please send us an email for our 2, 3 weeks and 4 weeks program options and details.
Objectives and spirit: For campers who will be a part of this program
- Make friends with children from around the world
- Learn about themselves
- Learn or improve their French or English, at their level and their rhythm while having fun
- Try new challenges
- Enjoy an incredible range of activities in the magnificent setting of Megève
- Discover life in the Alps through visits and excursions
- Learn to be independent away from the family
Daily program: Every weekday, your child will follow the program below
- English or French, as a foreign language with a maximum of eight students per class, divided into groups depending on level. Varied resources are used (drama, role playing, interactive whiteboards, excursions).
- Take part in a different activity every afternoon:
- Sports activities are based on age (all langages mixed) and can include: swimming, ice skating, crazy golf, hiking with dogs, rafting, fishing, climbing, bobsleigh, adventure park in the trees, team games, hiking in the low mountains, biathlon, acrobatic ‘Parkour’, baseball, archery tag, trampoline, golf, slackline..
- Cultural and artistic activities: including a farm visit, visit to a cheese factory, museum of flora and fauna, drama, arts & crafts, drawing, painting, pottery, animal park, organic lake, cooking classes, visit to a fairytale park.
It’s showtime!! During the week, the campers prepare a production with our drama teacher and on Saturday they get to show off their talent to parents and public alike.
For a 2 week program we organize an excursion on the Sunday:
- Travel to the top of the ‘Mer de Glace’ (Sea of Ice) in Chamonix at 1913 m by funicular railway. It is one of the most important sites in the valley of Chamonix and is the largest glacier in France (7 km long and 200m deep).
- Take the gondola to the top of the Aiguille de Midi and enjoy the spectacular views of the Mont Blanc mountain range.
- Visit Annecy and its lake: tour the historic town of Annecy and experience its beautiful canals and blue-green lake. Annecy is known as ‘The Venice of the Alps’!
- Visit local mountain resorts each with their own specialty.