On now. Don’t miss it.
Must attend event for parents & students
- Meet with all the top schools in just one day.
- Attend info seminars with education experts.
- Consult with school heads and admissions teams.
Private schools in Longueuil
Find the top private schools in Longueuil, Quebec
Longueuil is a city in Quebec on the south shore of the Saint Lawrence River, directly across from Montreal. There are great private schools in Longueuil, including in Old Longueuil, Greenfield Park, Saint-Hubert, and Saint-Lambert. There are also great schools in nearby Laval, Boucherville, and Brossard.
Types of schools in Longueuil
Longueuil is home to a wide array of private and independent schools.
- Alternative: Alternative schools have curricular and teaching approaches that often depart from those of traditional schools. Alternative schools in Longueuil include Montessori, Waldorf, and Reggio Emilia.
- Special needs: There are plenty of schools which support students with special needs. This includes students with physical, developmental , and learning disabilities. It also includes schools supporting students with ADHD and behavioural issues, such as troubled teen behaviour.
- Faith-based: Faith-based schools in Longueuil include Catholic, Christian, Jewish, and Islamic schools.
Below, we list private schools in Longueuil, Quebec. Click on a school profile to learn more about it, including its programs, curriculum, cost, and registration details.