Morning Academic Boost!
Reading and Writing
• We work one-on-one with students to identify and correct weaknesses in their reading.
• Your child will be introduced to a variety of read- ing material (poetry, fiction, humour, non-fiction, etc.) to stir the imagination and interest and to en- gage him or her. Independent reading is the goal.
• We work with your child to improve writing skills (including cursive handwriting often not taught in schools).
Mathematics and Science
• One-on-one tutoring identifies and fixes weak- nesses in arithmetic and math skills.
• Fun math games and drilling improve abilities and confidence.
• Interesting science experiments open up new worlds and get the kids to apply what they know.
Afternoon Project & Fitness Fun!
Arts and Crafts
• Daily projects that the kids can bring home to show their skills and creativity. Drawing, painting, cartooning, sculpting, imaginative craft creations.
• Learning the basics of music and practicing on a variety of instruments (guitar, percussion, piano, keyboard, etc.) Singing and karaoke.
Performing, Public Speaking & Acting
• Kids improve their confidence by performing in front of their peers.
Physical Education, Gym, Dance
• Daily physical activity to keep your kids fit and develop their fine and gross motor skills.
Special Surprise Outings and Activities