Students grade 10 to 12—
Any students who show strong academic performance in all subjects or one particular subject, athletics, talented in science, arts, active in extra-curricular activities such as volunteering, leadership are eligible for Scholarships.
In order to be considered, the potential candidate must prepare a Scholarship Package.
The Scholarship Package must contain:
- Record of rewards, certificate, portfolio, achievements, recognition from extracurricular activities, and related materials (if any)
- A copy of your Official Academic Transcripts;
- A letter of intent
- Portfolio descriptions (if apply for art talented scholarship)
Step 1: Check if you are eligible for the scholarship.
Step 2: Prepare the necessary materials required in the Scholarship Package.
Step 3: Submit your completed Scholarship Package by filling the form below or:
- e-mail- [email protected]
- Mail – 896 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Z 3Y1 Canada
- In-person at the mailing address.
Step 4: Continue checking your email for our response. Any potential students will be invited (in person/online) to an interview in order to solidify Scholarship eligibility. For more details, visit: