Our enthusiastic and experienced teachers are ready to assist Homeschooling families with our expertise and passion for education.
Direct instructions - three hours daily, Monday through Friday
• Group 1: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Group 2: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• groups distinguished based on age or language, depending on enrolled students
• five students per group maximum
5 hours weekly devoted to English
• verbal reasoning, reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulary components
• using a few major curricular pieces (e.g., Wordly Wise for verbal reasoning and
vocabulary) while leaning heavily on rich literature and meaningful writing
5 hours weekly devoted to mathematics
• chosen curriculum TBD; likely something with a spiralled approach in order to
• a data-driven, two-pronged approach to math, which develops both memorizations
and problem-solving skills
5 hours weekly devoted to social and natural sciences and/or French
• practical labs, using high-quality materials and technology
• focused study of history and geography
• intense French-language
While Canadian Curriculum standards will be considered, we will provide beyond what
is possible in a typical Toronto school. Not only will general expectations be high, but
also lessons will be differentiated based on each individual student and their needs.