Education meets innovation in our Oxford Learning Centre Brain Camps.
At Oxford Brain Camps, we believe that the best way to engage kids is to stimulate their minds in any and every way possible! Our Science camp offers older kids a fun mix of science, academics, technology, nature, arts, and sports. Kids will be performing experiments with advanced chemistry equipment, studying biology using professional microscopes, and learning physics and math with hands-on projects.
Students will have the opportunity to explore:
• Scientific instruments including microscopes, Bunsen burner, laptops
• Interactive chemistry experiments
• Math puzzles and games
• Programming and Lego Robotics
• Art projects with innovative techniques
• Technologies that improve our lives (and maybe invent some new ones)
• Electronics, motors, and generators
• New friendships
Our goal is to ensure a fun, active, and educational summer break which will expand each child’s horizons and give them the best chance to get a head. Our program has a capacity of 15 students. The cost is $400.00 per child per week, which includes all program materials.
Camp hours: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (before and aftercare available for an additional charge). Extended care hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ($20.00/day)
For more information please check our Brain Camps Blog: http://oxfordlearningbraincamps.edublogs.org/