The virtual camps run weekly Monday to Friday for one-hour sessions every day (5 hours in total), starting October 2020. Register for a specific week and one hour time slot - 1PM, 4PM or 7PM on this informative Registration Form.
We have added NEW Formats from our Camper's Requests to Design Your Own Comedy Path.
- Stand-Up Comedy Camp Ages 11-14
- Stand-Up Comedy Camp Ages 15-17
- Improv Comedy Camp Ages 11-17
- Sketch Comedy Camp Ages 11-17
We encourage requests for custom-made Camp programs to meet your needs.
We all need to laugh more in these uncertain times. Children especially need to reconnect with their innate optimism and healthy humour to cope with anxiety and unpleasant feelings that they are all facing to build resilience and a strong immune system and have fun. Visit our Programs on the website www.suswb.ca for more info.
Children will work in groups of four with one of our trained, professional comedian coaches and will:
- develop comedic arts writing and performing skills with stories about their own lives
- learn a variety of comedy styles and build a personal comedy style
- develop a spirit of teamwork
- learn strategies for social, emotional, mental and physical well-being