STEM Senior programs are designed for LEGO and robotics enthusiasts. Children will gain knowledge about the operation and structure of a large number of devices and mechanisms, develop the skill to independently design robots, and program them using a visual programming language.
- 9 different programs at parents’ choice: Robotics with Scratch, Programming with Spike Prime, Practical mechanics, Discovering the world with Minecraft: Education Edition, Programming the world with Minecraft: Education Edition, Mindstorms Robotics, Project Robotics, Experiments with robotics, Architecture
- All programs run for whole year
- Groups meet once per week
- Duration of the lesson is 90-120 minutes
- Price varies from 50-65 CAD per lesson
- Parents are offered to choose between STEM Module (4 lessons), STEM Block (1 semester), STEM Year (1 year)