STEM Middle programs are designed for kids who have a passion for LEGO and want to take it to the next level. Every lesson children will build different LEGO models and program them to perform specific tasks. They will get acquainted with different mechanisms, transmissions and sensors while working both individually and in teams.
- 9 different programs at parents’ choice: Science in your world, Fun with engineering, Mechanics for beginners, Robotics for beginners, Robotics with Scratch, Programming with Spike Prime, Practical mechanics, Discovering the world with Minecraft: Education Edition, Programming the world with Minecraft: Education Edition
- All programs run for whole year
- Groups meet once per week
- Duration of the lesson is 60-90 minutes
- Price varies from 40-55 CAD per lesson
- Parents are offered to choose between STEM Module (4 lessons), STEM Block (1 semester), STEM Year (1 year)