Children will learn the functions of blockchain such as consensus, cryptocurrency, double spending, peer-to-peer transactions, decentralization and mining.
- History of Money;
- The Digital Money Revolution: The financial crisis of 2008 and the invention of Bitcoin;
- Blockchain 2.0 and the invention of Etherium;
- Introduction to Ciphers: Caesar Cipher, Keyword and other Substitution Ciphers;
- Creation of an online wallet and the transfer of $5 in Bitcoin to each wallet;
- Alt Coins and their purpose on the blockchain;
- NFT (non fungible tokens) and the creation of new markets for the sale of Art and other intellectual property;
- Introduction to Solidity and Smart Contracts - the programming language for the Ethereum Blockchain
- Simulations and other fun games.
Students are required to have a dollar store workbook/sketchbook to take notes, record/draw diagrams and charts, and submit drawings for possible listing to the blockchain.