Learn to design interactive games using Scratch, an easy to learn block-based visual coding language developed by MIT lab and sponsored by Google, Amazon and Lego . Scratch's drag-and-drop interface with colorful blocks makes it easy for students to learn and get introduced to coding concepts.
As students create with Scratch, they learn to think creatively, work collaboratively, and reason systematically.
Programs are designed to be appropriate and challenging based on age and skill levels. Low camper to instructor ratio of 3:1.
Half day (morning & afternoon) and full day camps available
- 4 Days (Mon-Thu)
- Add Friday for extra $75 half day or $95 full day
- Programming based on both age and skills
Camp Session times:
- Morning Session: 09:00am-12:00pm local time EST & PST (Mon - Thu) EST $295
- Afternoon Sessino: 1:00pm-04:00pm local time EST & PST (Mon - Thu) EST $295
- Add Friday: $75
Contact us for special offers:
- 1-hour free trial class
- multi-week registrations and discounts available
If these Scratch coding camp options do not work for you, or you want a customized camp or class schedule, there's a good chance we can accommodate your needs. Please fill out this form.