CUSTOM PRORAM: Scratch Coding & Animation
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Skill Development: Coding, Logical Thinking, Game Design, Creativity
- Customized virtual classes/programs are available through the school year in blocks/sessions of five two-hour classes.
- Instructor-to-student ration is one-to-six.
- Pricing is based on a minimum group size of 6 students.
- We will work with you to design a customized program for your students.
- We offer flexible scheduling, customized grade/age programs, aligned to curriculum and interests.
Contact one of our Education Specialists to arrange for and a book a session 902-579-3317
Scratch is a block-based visual programming language. Its intuitive interface helps students learn to think creatively, apply logical thinking, and work independently — essential skills for life in the 21st century.
Students will will work through different projects, creating a variety of interactive stories and games!
Scratch is one of the best programs for first time coders! Scratch was created by the MIT Media Lab in 2002 and is used widely for teaching coding to students of ALL ages!
Other skills that students can strengthen include writing & keyboarding; digital drawing and animating; composing original background music and sound effects to add to their projects.
All our programs are STEAM Powered! At Artech we put the Arts in STEM!