Language Arts - Ages 6 to 15
Apostrophe Kids Language Arts is an academic enrichment program developed by an Ontario Certified Teacher.
LANGUAGE ARTS CURRICULUM
Apostrophe Kids curriculum has a foundation built on four key components: Reading, Writing, Oral Communication and Media Literacy. All four components are weaved into every level. The skills that they will develop and the learning that they will take away will be transferable to all subject areas in their educational experience making them well-rounded students with the added advantage of being a step ahead.
At Apostrophe Kids Language, students will learn to:
• Read various texts and build a deeper understanding of the content
• Write effective short responses and essays
• Organize their thinking for written and oral work
• Develop research skills
• Deliver powerful presentations
• Use media to enhance their experience