Question and Answers for Special Needs / Dyslexia / Behavioral Difficulties / Physical/mental disabilities / Autism

question Are in Calgary Special Needs Education Schools?

We have information on our website devoted to schools in Calgary listed here: http://www.ourkids.net/calgary-private-schools.php, including information on the the type of school and grade ranges in the right hand column. In addition, you may like to use our Advanced Search feature that allows you search for schools in your area based on criteria that's most important to you, including special needs programs, here: http://www.ourkids.net/school/school-search.php Attending our annual Calgary Private School Expo is also an excellent opportunity to sit in on information seminars and speak with schools face to face: http://www.ourkids.net/expo/calgary-expo.php - many families find this a valuable resource to helping narrow down their school choices and answering their questions.

Search by keyword
Private School Expos